To Our Valued Customers:
As you know, developments on Coronavirus COVID-19 are happening rapidly. In an effort to better protect our employees, families, and communities, we will be taking the following courses of actions effective immediately:
- At this time our plan is to remain open in a way that responds to the needs and safety of our customers, the public and our employees.
- Effective immediately we are limiting access to our office showroom.
Please note, our outdoor displays are available to view 24/7 and equipped with product catalogs. We also have our full range of products and catalogs available to view on this website.
- We ask customers that are picking up to call our office in advance: 860-289-7778. We in turn will package the order(s).
- Upon arrival, drivers should drive into the yard, remain in their trucks and call the office to notify office staff of your arrival.
- Our office personnel will bring the paperwork out to the driver, passing it through the window for signature.
- We request that the driver wait inside the truck as our yard personnel load.
- Upon completion, our personnel will pass any required paperwork to the driver through the window and will signal the driver that they are all set.
- We are instructing our drivers to call in advance to arrange deliveries. We would appreciate a similar protocol upon arrival at our location. We are instructing our drivers to remain in their vehicle during any wait time or while unloading occurs.
- We will continue to clean and disinfect our office on a regular basis to ensure containment of the virus.
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. If you are feeling unwell we insist that you do not come to our office.
Thank you for your patronage, cooperation, and understanding.
New England Silica