Techniseal® HP NextGel Jointing sand is ideal for all projects, including steep sloped, high traffic and humid areas. It is a state-of-the-art mix of graded sand (ASTM-C144) and binder that flows smoothly down for a fast and effective installation of pavers or slabs. Use HP NextGel for:
- Heavy-sloped and high-traffic areas
- High-humidity areas and pool decks
- Commercial, residential and public projects
- False or wide joints from 1/16” to 4”
- Also ideal for natural stones, textured or clay pavers and porcelain tiles
Easy to use, NextGel Jointing sand starts to set only a few minutes after being activated with water, and quickly becomes resistant to water erosion (rain, splashes, sprinklers, etc.). NextGel Jointing sand offers great resistance to weed growth, insect invasion, and erosion.
For surfaces exposed to normal conditions and for narrow joints, use RG+ Polymeric sand.
Techniseal® HP NextGel Jointing sand has been manufactured with a revolutionary technology called NextGel. NextGel radically transforms and improves the properties and behavior of jointing sand, resulting in the first ever true “no dust”, “no haze” and “no waste” jointing sand for a fast, clean and profitable installation.
Minimum joint width: 1/16”
Maximum joint width: 4”
Minimum joint depth: 1.5”
* For installation on porcelain tiles that are less than 1.5” thick, fill up joints completely.