Flexlock Sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Sandy Beige, Graphite Grey and Ivory. The installation of Flex Lock Sand is almost identical to using regular paver joint sand, except for the application of water. Once Flex Lock Sand sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints. This firm bond maintains pavers securely in place, being equally effective on both horizontal and sloped surface.
- Can be used for paver joints up to a maximum of 1″.
- Starts to set as soon as water is sprayed. Fast setting.
- Sets at above freezing temperature (0°C – 32°F)
- Can be applied even if rain is expected (minimum 1 hour after sand installation).
- Does not stain paving stones.
- Intact pallets can be stored outside.