We are the leading supplier of landscape / hardscape supplies to professional contractors throughout Connecticut and surrounding New England states. We are also open for retail business too! Our outdoor displays are open 24/7/365.
How to order:
- Browse our products on our website, come to New England Silica, Inc. and take a look at our outdoor displays or come inside and consult with our staff.
- Make your selection. Figure out what kind of base, fabric, edging or other accessories you will need.
- Calculate the quantity of materials you will need to complete your project. If you need help figuring this out, our sales staff will be happy to assist you.
- Once you know what you need, you can give us a call for pricing and to place your order with a credit card, or you can stop by our showroom and place your order with cash, check or credit card. You can pick up your materials or schedule a delivery.
How to pick up:
Stop in our showroom and let us know what material you are looking to purchase. Our sales staff will then direct you out into our yard, where a yard attendant will help you load up your materials.
- Material must be returned within 45 days of purchase
- Material must be separated, organized and resalable
- Material must be returned in the form that it was sold
(piece, layer, strap or pallet, – contact Customer Service for layout information)
- No returns on Natural Stone Products
- No returns on Manufactured or Natural Stone Veneers
- No returns on Special or Custom Orders
- No returns on Wet cast Concrete Products
- NES reserves the right to amend this policy to any customer placing cut pieces, mismatched layers, dirty or used pavers within their returns
- All returns must be pre-approved by NES, accompanied by the original sales slip and are subject to a 20% restocking fee
Material returned with our permission, must be separated, inspected and be in good, resalable condition and must be accompanied by the original sales slip with 45 days of purchase. All returns are subject to a 20% handling charge. Absolutely no returns are allowed without prior approval of New England Silica, Inc.
Find a Contractor:
If you are not ready to do it yourself, you will want the right contractor. Tell us about your project and we will help you find an area contractor / installer that can turn your vision into long-lasting enjoyment.